When creating a new vegetable garden. Dosage: 100 grams per square metre. Spread the mycorrhiza evenly over the surface... Read more
Dosage: 100 grams per square metre.
Spread the mycorrhiza evenly over the surface and mix it into the top 10 centimetres of the soil. The vegetable garden is now ready for use.
When planting in an existing vegetable garden Dosage:
- Small plants, seedlings and cuttings: 5 grams per plant.
- Plants with root ball diameter > 10 cm: 15 grams per plant.
- Fungi is a natural root stimulator and not a fertiliser.
- Harmless to humans, animals and the environment.
- Keep dry and cool (<25°C), protect from sunlight.
- Fungi do not like artificial fertiliser. Use organic fertilisers if necessary, preferably with a low P value.
ATTENTION!!! We charge 5,95 for this shipment to NL/BE and 9,95 to UK/FR.