Carrots are one of the most famous vegetable species we know in the Netherlands. The carrot is doing well in almost all places. You can grow these in the garden or in boxes on the balcony. For additional information on growing carrots, click here.Read more
The carrot seeds germinate relatively sparingly and there is not much maintenance required to allow the carrot seeds to grow. The newest variant are the carrot seeds Napoli F1 hybrid.
In our vegetable garden seed webshop we have a wide range of carrot seeds for sale:
- Berlikumer winter carrot seeds
- Flakkeese obtuse point carrot seeds
- Parisian early round carrot seeds
- Carrot seeds amsterdam bakery
- Carrot seeds amsterdam bucket for outdoor use
- Carrot seeds Napoli F1 hybrid
- Summer carrot seeds Nantes
Carrots start to grow quite early in the season and relatively quickly a few can be taken off every day to eat raw. And the more you thin out the field, the better the others will grow.