This is the complete set of sprouts with glass pots and collection tray. Easily grow sprouts in a decorative glass jar... Read more
Easily grow sprouts in a decorative glass jar with a stainless steel grid.
* Sprinkle a spoonful of seed in the growing pot
* Add plenty of lukewarm water. Turn lid on and pour off well
* Rinse 2 to 3 times a day.
* Put seedpots away in the draining rack at approx. 20 °C.
* Enjoy your meal.
* The sprout vegetables can be kept in the fridge for about a week without losing their healthy properties.
* Bags with organic seeds of Sprout Vegetable Salad Mix and Daikon included.
Sprouting young vegetables are quick to prepare and very healthy and can be eaten directly, added to salads or used as seasoning in divese dishes.